Message from Pastor Campbell
May 19, 2020
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their faithful support in prayers and finances during this period of not being able to have in-person worship services. Thankfully, we can resume in-person services this Sunday, May 24th.
We will exercise the following precautions for the safety of our congregations. THERE CAN BE NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We will refrain from person to person contact. No handshakes, no hugs, ETC.
- We will not have a greeter, Sunday school, kids church or nursery through July or until we are told it is safe.
- We should enter the sanctuary and go directly to where we set. Family forward slash households can sit together. Otherwise the 6-foot rule will apply. This means keep an empty Pew between you and the next row, or the distance between you and the next person on the same queue. (According to the regulations we are allowed 90 people in the sanctuary. I will have extra seating in the Fellowship Hall if needed and we can watch on the large screen there)
- We will not have praise choir; special singers will be asked to stay on the choir side of the stage at the microphone provided there.
- If you go to the restroom, please wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
I will keep everyone updated as information becomes available. I look forward to seeing you this Sunday. As always, if you are not feeling well or you are uncomfortable coming back this early use your discretion and stay at home. We understand!